วันจันทร์ที่ 14 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Fashion

14 September 2015

            Today I learned a new lesson. It was a fashion. The first time teacher assigned to definition of fashion.


     She opened the pictures about it for watched a afterwards. It has halter top, fishnet stockings, miniskirt,high heels, T-shirt, sneakers, jeans, platform, shoes and kimono. Then she assigned us of all checked the sentences think are true on sheets. Then I read Fusion? Confusion? on sheets and checked answer. Yumiko had the wrong ides about American students because of American TV programs. I think the TV programs about my country is a different image between in TV and real life too.Then I found the main idea each paragraph and exercise. Then she taught about grammar used to. This structure only follows the vrb to be. Before finished class she assigned homework. Find a picture of my favourite hair style. Then describe it to my classmates.
     I think a difficult of lesson was main idea each paragraph because I already read didn't understand.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น