วันจันทร์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Technology (Continue and exam)

Monday 7th September 2015

          Today the first hour, we taked an exam of english reading strategies. The examination be difficult, I feel despond because the answered didn't with friends. I thought wrong a lot of points. After finish taked an exam, teacher devided 6-7 persons of group summarized about topics. My group summarized is a Podcast. The must focus on in choosing a podcast for the students to hear. The first has to do with relevance. In order for students to benefit from listening to a podcasts the content must be relevant to the learner. The second concept that a teacher must consider in choosing a podcast is that of transferability.
        After finish summarized of group have to shared out another group and another topics. Listened different topics of friends. Another topics have weblogs, facebook, search engine and podcast. They were describe each topics of them. I think myself don't expertly speak because I feel don't dare. 
       A difficult of summarize doesn't know vocabulary make be incorrect of summarize. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น