วันอังคารที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2559

A Discourse Approach in Reading : week 1 : Recount


Recount



  Today was the first for learnt a Discourse Approach in Reading and met Dr.Usa for semester. I was really excited. Today we learnt at Faculty and Humanities and Social Science building where was the new building. The first she explained about course outline and educated for learner. I learnt 10 lesson for this course. After she finish explained. She taught a recount lesson. In a recount we reconstruct past experience. A recount was the unfold of a sequence of events over time. She assigned to analyse the text and separated language features like a when? , who? , what? , where? and etc. Analyse the texts including orientation, events and reorientation. In this period I got the new words so much. I thought a difficult for me was word what I did not meaning.







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น