วันอังคารที่ 26 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2559

Narrative : Secret : Week 4


Narrative

                The beginning hours teacher assigned me to discussed of Kylie's secret story with my partner. My summary about Kylie is she feels left out from her mother and Philip's activities. Philip is her step-father. She becomes interest in the chickens in the yard. Some how her secret helps her to feel lonely. She finds out where others are being laid by an unhealthy-looking hen. The secret bigger every day. Later, she finds raggedy hen, another egg and shares her secret with hen. Her step father tells her not to open the lid of the bore well but she doesn't. She look on her photo album and misses her father and wants to live with him. From the story I feel sorry for Kylie because she lonely and left out from her mother and Philip. I dislike Kylie's mother because she didn't take care of her daughter and love new husband than her. I dislike for Philip cause he hit Kylie. I get point from the story is the problem associated with contemporary family life is separate family cause children have a problem and absence warm.

            I think in this short story to have a rather mysterious.

The eggs - The hen sat on her egs for three weeks. Kylie sat on the fence and gloated and did not know what was happening her side of the fence.

The well - It is thirty-six-feet deep and very dangerous.

The photo - People in the photo ever smile too, but in this it does not.

Kylie's cutting of the photo - She does not want to live in the photo.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น